Reset or Unlock Pattern Lock without Google account using Recovery Option
- Firstly, switch off your android phone and then wait some time to get switched off completly.
- Now hold “Volume up + Volume down + Power Button” buttons all together at the same time until the phone boots.
- Select Recovery Option.
- Use the volume key to move up and down then scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” and click on it using the power button.
- Now click on “Restore Factory Defaults” or “Delete all User Data” depending on which is on your device.
- Once you click on the settings above, now scroll down to “Reboot System Now ” and wait for your phone to reboot.
- NOTE : THIS WILL ERASE YOUR ALL DATA!!!!!!